Model No.: 32VDC series(1U Type)
APM 32VDC series is 0-1200W programmable dc switching Power Supply. OVP, OCP, OTP, and OPP protect the Power supply and its loads from unexpected conditions. Has large LCD panel display output and parameter simultaneously and a key lock feature to prevent changing the settings. It can be used as 12V bench power supply or 24 volt power supply since the voltage levels up to 32V with flexible auto-ranging output stage.
Areas of Application:
● Medical Field:Used for medical device testing or it being integrated in medical equipment.
● LED Sector: Used for LED driver and LED product testing and burn-in test.
● Aerospace Sector: Used for aviation electronic products testing and power supply.
● Communication Sector: Used for the tests of communication power supply and electronic devices.
● Automobile Sector: Used for automobile electronics product testing,and simulation of the voltage waveform of automobile under different conditions.
● Automatic Testing Sector: Can be integrated in automatic testing system to test electricity parameters, and to supply power to the products under testing.
● Household Field:Used for household products test.● Scientific Research Sector:Used in scientific research units, colleges & universities,and certification institutions for laboratory testing and power supply.
● With accurate voltage and current measurement capability.
● DVM independent measurement functions.● Use SCPI commands.
● CE/UL/CSA/FCC certified.
● Coded knobs, multifunctional keyboard.
● Standrad RS232/LAN/RS485/USB interface.
● Function of editing List waveform.● Remote sensing to compensate for voltage drop in load leads.
APM programmable 20VDC source has an operating efficiency of up to 89%. In the circuit design, switch tube is using zero (0) voltage conductor and when the circuit is running, the damage inflicted on the device itself is reduced, and subsequently increase the overall efficiency while lowering the rate of temperature rise of the DC source. Compare with other similar types of product in markets, APM Technologies' programmable DC source has an obvious advantage.
(2)Ultrafast Respond Time
The unique fast drop function makes the response of APM programmable DC source much better than that of any other similar products available on the market.
response(voltage rise time)
response(voltage drop time)
|≤20ms(Full load)||≤15ms(Full load)||≤12ms(Full load)||≤10ms(Full load)|
In the master-slave control mode, up to 10 units of APM programmable DC source can be used in a series or parallel mode.
(5)Series Mode Functions
APM programmable 32 VDC source via its RS485 interface can be operated by using up to 31 units of the device ,thus makes it possible to simultaneously control all the DC sources connected on RS485 from PC.
| || Model || SP32VDC600W || SP32VDC1000W || SP32VDC1200W || SP32VDC1600W |
|1|| Input Voltage Range || 90-265VAC |
|2|| Input Frequency Range || 47-63Hz |
|3|| Power Factor || >0.98 |
|4|| Input Power || 750VA(MAX) || 1300VA(MAX) || 1500VA(MAX) || 2000VA(MAX) |
|5|| Output Voltage Range || 0-32V |
|6|| Output Current Range || 0-50A |
|7|| Voltage Load Regulation || 10mV |
|8|| Current Load Regulation || 50mA |
|9|| Voltage Setting Accuracy || 0.05%+15mV |
|10|| Current Setting Accuracy || 0.1%+50mA |
|11|| Voltage Measurement Accuracy || 0.05%+15mV |
|12|| Current Measurement Accuracy || 0.1%+50mA |
|13|| Voltage Ripple || 40mVp-p/6mVrms |
|14|| Current Ripple || 50mA (Full Range) |
20mA (TYP value)
|15|| Voltage Temperature Coefficient || 100ppm/℃ |
|16|| Current Temperature Coefficient || 150ppm/℃ |
|17|| DVM Resolution || 0.1mV |
|18|| DVM Accuracy || 0.05%+15mV |
|19|| Remote Compensation || 4V MAX |
|20|| Load Transient Response Time || ≤2ms |
|21|| Command Response Time || 50ms |
|22|| Efficiency(Full Load) || 86% || 89% || 89% || 89% |
|23|| Protection Function || OVP/OCP/OTP/OPP/SCP/Fold back function |
|24|| Weight || 9.5kg |
|25|| Communication Modes || RS232/RS485/USB/LAN |
|26|| Operating Environment || Temperature 0~40℃,Relative Humidity 10%~90%(no condensation) |